About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Jacob Collins, Im known by many names but my favorite is Jace. I hail from the great state of Washington from a small town called Centralia. I have seen alot of things and been alot of places. I am young but I have had alot of life experiances. So I make this blog so that I can express events that come to pass in my life entitled: Memiors of a Gayshia

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hopeless much?


So, I kinda like this dude, and as I get to know him I like him more and more but he dosen't feel the same way.(or atleast I dont think he does) We have things in common, but is that enough. I am a really good guy but nobody ever takes the chance to find that out. I need a guy thats sensitive, that dosent judge, and who can say Janice Dickenson dosent have shit on Twiggy, or that Owen Wilson needs a nose job. Idk, maybe I'm being childish. But if I flirt with him I really don't wan to push him away.... I really don't know....

No comments:

Post a Comment