About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Jacob Collins, Im known by many names but my favorite is Jace. I hail from the great state of Washington from a small town called Centralia. I have seen alot of things and been alot of places. I am young but I have had alot of life experiances. So I make this blog so that I can express events that come to pass in my life entitled: Memiors of a Gayshia

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Stress


I'm so stressed right now I can't handle it. My blood pressure is so bad my nose keeps bleeding, I'm incredibly tense, I can not sleep. The factors I have concurred to be the triggers of this stress are:

1. I dislike everyone at the store I am at and vice versa.

2. They got them selfs in trouble and blamed it on me so my hours were cut.

3.The dude I'm really starting to like is not showing intrest.

4. Parental issues.


I will eventually get over this bout of stress, but for now I need to put my big boy panties on and deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment