About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Jacob Collins, Im known by many names but my favorite is Jace. I hail from the great state of Washington from a small town called Centralia. I have seen alot of things and been alot of places. I am young but I have had alot of life experiances. So I make this blog so that I can express events that come to pass in my life entitled: Memiors of a Gayshia

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Well Damn Mattchu!


Well my friend Matt (Mattchu) is a pretty awesome guy, and I KNOW this nigga got my back right? So today I got back from swimming and I get relaxed and I get a phone call.! It is infact from him. He tells me his friend Mike is gonna hook me up with a dude named Matt! haha. So not only is Mattchu dating my friend Bessepheba, I will be dating a Matt as well as my friend Jamie.. So I think Matts are in season I guess. Anyway back to the phone call... Mike (who I mentioned earlier) got on the phone throwing himself at me haha jk but after a quick but rather nice discussion he told me he loved me... remember that the phone conversation was the first time we ever spoke :) He seems pretty cool...


MATTCHU YOUR AMAZING HAHA "OJ didn't do it"

No comments:

Post a Comment