About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Jacob Collins, Im known by many names but my favorite is Jace. I hail from the great state of Washington from a small town called Centralia. I have seen alot of things and been alot of places. I am young but I have had alot of life experiances. So I make this blog so that I can express events that come to pass in my life entitled: Memiors of a Gayshia

Friday, April 9, 2010

Unbearable


There is a hole inside my heart.
I feel like I am empty, I feel as if I am suffocating in an abyss of pain.
As I sleep my mind is twisted and turned by memories that haunt me.
So I put on the mask and I put on the smile but my eyes never stop talking.
The fake pleasures of the Atropa can not allude the piercing of Atropos' shear.
All my heart needs is a patch of hope.
A drop of sincerity.
When I remove the mask that has benn covering my being I would be vunerable if I was alone and that would be Unbareable

No comments:

Post a Comment